LilCherie'sWorld

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Darwin Award Runner up




Today I encountered one of the stupidest things I have ever heard. A woman had a hysterectomy, a full hysterectomy. She goes home from surgery. Proceeds to have sex on day 3, day 8, day 11, and day 13 of recovery. Now I can not imagine having sex for severalmonths after a complete hysterectomy. It took me a couple weeks to have sex after I got my tonsils out and that is no where near my vagina. She ended up with a horrible infection and was in the hospital for two weeks straight, "I almost died" she says...then at the end of our conversation she admitted to having codependency issues and a sex addition. No shit, Sherlock...

3 Comments:

At 3:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow....if she only had a brain...
karmagirl.

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger UnrulyArchivist said...

Wow...that is truly stupid. I loved your line about how your tonsils are nowhere near your vagina...hahaha! I guess hubby didn't get a knobjob then, huh? I am so bad!

Thanks for sharing this. It makes me feel a little smarter!

 
At 5:57 PM, Blogger Tingle said...

Wow! Even with a sex addiction, that still had to be pretty damn painful. What is WRONG with these people? It reminds me of a Jeff Foxworthy rant where he talks about his wife going into labor and how the doctor tells you that you can't have sex after the water breaks. He says, "You know there's some guy out there who says, 'Come on, honey, it would be a shame to waste this private room!'"

Never underestimate the stupidity of the human race...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home